Cibolo Lawn Sprinkler Repair Service Installation
Calling Right Yard for Cibolo lawn sprinkler repair service to protect your sprinkler system during the winter is essential. An expert with our lawn sprinkler repair company in Cibolo TX will ensure that it functions properly and is ready to use when spring arrives. Winter weather can be harsh and damaging to your sprinkler system, so taking the necessary steps to protect it can save you time and money in the long run. It could also help you keep from needing a brand new Cibolo lawn sprinkler installation
How We Can Protect Your Sprinkler System
These are some of the ways our Cibolo lawn sprinkler repair service professionals will keep your sprinkler system safe during the winter:
- Drain the system: One of the most important steps our lawn sprinkler repair company in Cibolo TX will take will be to drain all the water from the pipes and sprinkler heads. This will prevent the water from freezing and expanding, which can cause the pipes to burst. If that happens, you’ll definitely need Cibolo lawn sprinkler installation.
- Cover the sprinkler heads: Covering your sprinkler heads can help prevent damage from snow and ice.
- Insulate pipes: We can wrap the pipes with insulation material or by using heat tape.
Things You Can Do Yourself
There are a few ways you can protect your sprinkler on your own. Keep the following in mind when winter weather comes.
- Turn off the water supply: This will help prevent damage from frozen pipes. Make sure to turn off the water supply at the main valve and drain the system before turning off the water. Contact our lawn sprinkler repair company in Cibolo TX if you need help.
- Check the timer and controller: Before the winter arrives, make sure to check the timer and controller for your sprinkler system to make the system is properly configured and ready for winter.
- Remove debris: Clearing any debris from your lawn, such as leaves and branches, can help prevent damage.
If you need Cibolo lawn sprinkler repair service, contact Right Yard online or call (830) 220-9798.